Hair can warm people up especially people with fuzzy Afro hair because it’s almost like a natural hat or beanie. I once overheard someone say that deep down inside everyone wants Afro hair… Hmm… Hair is hair… let’s not be unfair to the baldies out there. I normally shave my hair number 1 all over, but this winter I made a decision to grow my hair purely because it’s warmer. Believe me I’d much prefer the old style because:
This winter has been much colder so I’m willing to sacrificing the hassle free short hair for warmth on my head while it hibernates through winter. I thought this would make a funny story in some way… :)
hmmm… inspiration from where?
Dolly the Sheep never would have anticipated this, neither would have Baa Baa the Black Sheep. This is the true story of the fame and fortune of a black sheep we all know so well who got caught up in the glitz and glamor of FAME, bleating and all!
- LeBron James & Miami Heat!!
- People that have been through a period in life being ugly in appearance (according to them), then after making changes they think they’re “ALL THAT, AND A BAG OF CHIPS”, as my wife would say.
- Usher, deciding to leave the sleaziness behind in his new album “Looking 4 Myself” and produce songs with meaning. He thinks this is his most artistic album he’s ever made. This is most definitely true. And it’s about time too as Usher is a great singer but never seems to want to master his artistry with great songs instead of disposable ugly pop.
- Luke Steele from Empire Of The Sun working with Usher, Jay Z, Beyonce is a wanted man, producing and writing songs for them!
I’m guessing those shot glasses have water in them as it probably has something to do with the moisture inside that glass jewellery display. Yeah maaaaaybe. This though were the exact thoughts we both were thinking when we first spotted those badly hidden (if they tried) shot glasses. A master jeweler who cannot control his unruly addiction that he tries to stash his hidden booze in the glass jewellery display as he’s determined to provide top of the line customer service to his customers WITHIN the store.
What do you do when you run out of ideas? When you feel as if your creative mind has been sapped of all its goodness, what do YOU do? When you are trying so hard everything you do sounds, looks, feels terrible and gets worse with every attempt, what do YOU do?
Don’t give up!
I appreciate trees, and appreciate that they live. What could a conversation between two trees include? I felt I had to explore that further…
I was inspired nonetheless, and cornered these two trees until they co-operated with my simple requests. No contracts were signed.
OH Janet Jackson
We were so pumped to be able to see Janet Jackson live in concert earlier this year (pre-ordered months prior), but she called in sick on the night of the concert through Twitter 15 minutes before the show was supposed to start and left us stranded at the venue with a guarantee of a full refund and no rescheduled concert. Hmm, thanks. We even ran into people who flew in from other states to see her concert that night…! The fans felt like their loyalty was betrayed. We all fel like victims of a corporate entity giving us all the hopes in the world at first, then out of nowhere pulling out the rug from underneath us; left bewildered, frustrated, cold and shivering in the corner…
I heard the concert was great though :)
- smashing pumpkins: Luna, hummer
- Kevin Garnett: boston celtics
- performance management
- 7am-6pm work days…
- asking someone a question , and that person answering you back with a comment that has nothing to do with the question, then asking what the question was again…
- the whole facebook thing. 300 friends on facebook, when in reality u have 10 (family excluded)
Keep the ideas flowing. Any of the above can ne inspiration for a song, movie, cartoon, novel….anything!